- Fluency (both writing and speaking) in English and Spanish
- Experience in outreach, community engagement and organizing
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines within a team environment
- Ability to work evenings and weekends on as needed basis
- Advise the Chair, Executive Director, and Coordinated Campaign Director on the views, needs, and concerns of the Latinx community
- Work with the political team on Hispanic vote targeting
- Craft and implement a strategic approach for the State Party to engage and empower NYS' Hispanic community.
- Conduct community outreach activities (ex. Voter registration drives, community empowerment workshops) in the Hispanic community
- Assist in planning the development and communication of information designed for the Hispanic community and assist with translating materials and interpretation
- Travel throughout the state to meet with community leaders, attend events and organize stakeholders in the Latinx community
Pay Range: $5,000/mo to $7,000/mo + benefits. Actual pay will vary based on various factors, including but not limited to experience.
Email email@example.com your resume and cover letter to apply
The New York State Democratic Party is an equal opportunity organization and we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, non-disqualifying disability, gender identity or expression, familial status, genetic information, veteran status, military status, or upon any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.