- Volunteer or internship experience in a campaign environment, or a history of issue advocacy and activism
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to build relationships, listen, collaborate, and lead with respect and professionalism
- A strong ability to demonstrate cultural competence and the skills needed to work meaningfully with those who are culturally different from the self; a commitment to fostering a positive working environment grounded in the ideals of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Highly organized and independent work style; a strong ability to multitask and communicate
- Willingness to work nontraditional hours
- Support local parties with 2023 local elections
- Implement all aspects of the voter contact program in assigned areas
- Train, recruit, and manage volunteers and interns
- Attend local events to recruit volunteers, build new community relationships, and strengthen existing relationships
- Submit regular reports of voter contact and volunteer recruitment numbers
- Meet daily and weekly voter contact and volunteer recruitment goals
Pay Range: $5,000/mo + benefits. Actual pay will vary based on various factors, including but not limited to experience.
Email email@example.com your resume and cover letter to apply
The New York State Democratic Party is an equal opportunity organization and we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, non-disqualifying disability, gender identity or expression, familial status, genetic information, veteran status, military status, or upon any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.